- Cookie manipulation in Google chrome: Can be very useful for testing XDB functionality.
- Fiddler: Can be used to fake responses for css & JS.
- SQL Profiler
- Prefix: For performance monitoring
- Code decompilers - to debug within a Sitecore pipeline
- Execution plans in SQL
- ANTS profiler
- Resharper: Cures cancer ( only for code)
- Sitecore rocks
- Bees with machine guns
- Dot Trace
- New Relic : can be useful for production CDE's
- Application insights : for prod servers
- Sitecore Log Analyser (A MUST HAVE) : Very useful tool to analyse sitecore log and see how often.
- Search logs
- Solr Admin pages
- Luke & Luke .NET
- Octopus deploy : Best deployment tool available, but does not run the build
- Release management
- Sitecore developer tools for chrome (MUST HAVE)
- Latest version of SIM : Released this week and now comes with Solr setup, Sitecore log analyser, viewing normalized configs. and many more features. ( MUST HAVE)
- Support package generator: Used for opening a support ticket with Sitecore.
- Sitecore Powershell
- Round house